What is the best women's ski jacket?
- Made of waterproof, breathable and windproof material
- Women's specific cut so you look stylish on the slopes
- Light insulation that works well with mid layers and base layers if you get cold easily
- Has a powder skirt for keeping snow out
- Includes vents with zips so sweat can evaporate
- Has pockets for your phone, gloves, lift pass, lip balm and other items
- Check out our Ski Jacket Guide for more details.
Are ski jackets warm?
What are the warmest ski jackets?
- Lightly insulated, wear with warm base layers and mid layers for maximum warmth
- Powder skirt to prevent the snow from getting in
- Breathable material so you’ll avoid being cold and wet from sweat
- See our Ski Jacket Guide for more.