Dakine Brentwood Jacket Womens
The Dakine Brentwood Jacket is a popular jacket and an investment in many years of cold weather adventure. This brushed twill jacket has a very pleasant handle while still retaining great durability. With a Primaloft insulation and a really cosy fleece lining this jacket is extremely warm. Add the 15,000mm waterproof and 15,000grm breathability with fully taped seams and you have a jacket of high quality.
The Brentwood has a tailored long fit with leather branding and zip pulls. The adjustable hood is attached and it has detachable faux fur. There are plenty of pockets with a hidden chest pocket for audio routing, pass pocket on the right sleeve and two dual entry hand pockets. The powder skirt is attached to stretch fabric for ease of movement and has stow-away snaps to use when you are not skiing or snowboarding. The front zipper has a 2 way function and is covered by a storm flap. All in all this jacket has everything you need, and you can look after it with regular washing using the Toko Textile Eco Wash to protect the waterproof coatings and membranes.
- 2L Brushed Twill (95% poly/5% nylon)
- Taffeta Sherpa Fleece Lining System.
- 15,000mm Waterproof 15,000gm2 Breathable Fully taped seams.
- Insulated. PrimaLoft.
- 60g body, 40g sleeves hood (70% post consumer recycled polyester insulation).
- 2-Way adjustable hood.
- Detachable faux fur hood brim.
- 2-Way centre front zipper.
- Mesh lined zip under arm vents.
- Hidden exterior chest pocket with audio routing.
- Stretch mesh goggle pocket.
- Stretch powder skirt with stow-away snaps.
- Exterior access adjustable waist.
- Dual entry hand pockets.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.