What is the difference between snow pants and ski pants?
Are ski pants waterproof?
What do you wear under snow pants?
What can I use if I don't have ski pants?
Can you rent snow pants?
How to wash snow pants?
- Check the manufacturer’s label for special instructions.
- Wash your ski pants with a special detergent for waterproof ski wear.
- Wash your ski pants in your washing machine, on a normal or delicate cycle. Avoid too much agitation.
- Air dry your ski pants. You can also tumble dry on low and check your ski pants every few minutes. Don’t let them get too hot as this will destroy the waterproof membrane.
- See our How To Wash Ski Gear guide for more advice.