Smith I/O Goggle
A bona fide classic, the Smith I/O Goggle has been the goggle of choice for winter warriors since its conception more than 50 years ago. The most recent Smith IO Goggle is packed full of tech designed to let you get the most out of every run, in every condition. The quick release lens change system allows for an easy switch between the bright and low light ChromaPop™ carbon-x spherical lenses, designed to give the rider a wide, glare-free range of vision. Vision clarity is further enhanced by the 5X anti-fog inner lens and TLT lens technology.
An über-comfy fit is vital, and Smith’s Responsive Fit frame design, DriWix™ face foam, and QuickFit™ strap adjustment system make the I/O one of the comfiest goggles around. The Smith I/O also features an ultra-wide silicon-backed strap to prevent the goggle moving around on your helmet during the day, and an articulating outrigger positioning system to ensure excellent goggle-to-helmet compatibility. This goggle features a medium fit, and also comes in an Asian fit. A microfibre goggle bag and spare ChromaPop™ lens are also included with every goggle.
- Spherical carbonic-x lens/5X anti-fog inner lens
- Quick release lens change system
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Patented Porex filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation
- Medium fit & Helmet compatible
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Dual-axis outrigger position system
- Comes with Extra Chromapop Storm Rose Flash Lens
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.