Dakine Sequoia Mitt
Venture out into the cold with confidence! The Gore-Tex® inserts guarantee dry hands while also keeping them warm inside. For added protection, the exterior has a Durable Water Repellent treatment. With removable 4-way stretch liner gloves, you can fiddle with bindings and zippers without exposing your bare hands to the cold. These gloves can also double as a travel companion or a stylish accessory for your night out. The RubberTec PVC palms offer maximum grip for your ski poles or board, and the exterior zippered pockets can hold small essentials or hand warmer packets (sold separately in store) for extra warmth. Plus, the gauntlets can be easily cinched with a pull on the shockcord. Don't forget the soft panels on the thumbs for wiping your nose, and the goggle squeegee - like windscreen wipers for your goggles!
- Gore Tex® Waterproof / Breathable + Warm Insert
- High loft synthetic insulation
- Tricot Lining
- RubberTec Palm
- Nylon / Poly with DWT treatment Shell Fabric
- Removable storm liner glove; Touch screen compatible (280g fleece stretch)
- External water resistant zippered stash / heat pack pocket
- One hand cinch gauntlet
- Simple pull shock cord cuff closure
- Nose wipe thumb panels
- Goggle squeegee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.