Smith I/O Mag XL Goggle
Bigger is better, and the Smith I/O Mag XL Goggle goes big. The latest incarnation of Smith’s renowned XL range, this goggle provides winter-sports enthusiasts with a large-fitting goggle. Most importantly, this goggle also has Smith’s largest spherical lenses therefore enabling seamless glasses compatibility and a wider field of vision. Together with Smith’s MAG interchangeable lens technology featuring two lock mechanisms, it has never been easier to swap between the bright-light and low-light ChromaPop™ performance spherical carbonic-x lenses.
Furthermore, each lens features superior TLT lens technology, AirEvac™ ventilation and 5X anti-fog inner-lens technology for crystal-clear vision and reduced fogging. Continuing Smith’s reputation for having some of the comfiest goggles on the market, the I/O Mag XL features Responsive Fit frame design and 3-layer DriWix™ face foam. In addition, this goggle is equipped with an ultra-wide, silicon-backed Quickfit™ goggle strap, hence the I/O Mag XL integrates seamlessly with your helmet.
Finally, included with every I/O Mag XL purchase is a microfibre goggle bag to keep lenses scratch-free and also an extra ChromaPop Storm Rose Flash lens preparing the rider for all visibility conditions. This goggle is also available in Asian fit.
- Smith MAG interchangeable system
- Includes bright light and low light ChromaPop performance lenses Spherical carbonic-x lens
- 5X anti-fog inner lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- OTG compatible
- Large fit
- Responsive Fit frame design
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Available in Asian fit
- Helmet compatible
- AirEvac integration technology to reduce fogging Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
- Comes with extra Chromapop Lens on Storm Rose Flash
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.