Sidas 3 Feet Slim Insoles
The Sidas 3 Feet Slim Insoles may be able to help with the suffering from plantar fasciitis, toe pain, metatarsal pain, black toe nails or cramping?
Your feet are unique, complex and sensitive. Your foot has 28 bones, 16 joints, 107 ligaments and 27 muscles. Each foot type has different characteristics and needs different support, comfort and stability.
Whatever your age, sport, or ability, 3D insoles are essential to your well-being. Sidas specific insoles absorb shocks and prevent blisters. They hold and stabilise your feet for optimum comfort to care for your feet and end foot pain. Your foot is the base of your body. Your entire weight rests on just a few square centimeters. Sida's 3D insoles are specifically designed for low, medium and high arch feet to support and align your feet to help relieve pain and add comfort to your ski boots, snowboard boots and regular footwear .
Feet are different by their shape, movement and their pressure so choose the Sidas 3Feet Slim insole suitable for your type of foot arch:
- The low is designed for low-arched feet. It features a wider heel cup and rigid insole construction suited to this foot type, guaranteeing optimum foot support.
- The mid is designed for mid-arched feet. It features a wide gel cushion at the heel and an insole construction suited to this type of foot, for optimised vertical comfort.
- The high is designed for high-arched feet. It features a wide gel cushion at the heel and a forefoot pad, plus an insole construction suitable for this type of foot, optimising pressure distribution.
Say goodbye to foot pain or fatigue.
- 3D Ready to wear - Trim to fit
- Perforations for breathable action
- Anatomical construction adapted to low, medium and high arch feet
- Slim 2 mm thin and cushioned
- Antibacterial Bamboo Top cover
- EVA Shell
- Cutting line for making half-insoles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.