Rojo Aster Jacket W
The Rojo Aster Jacket is back and it’s better than ever. The perfect fit with room to move provides comfort and style for every woman while sliding down the slopes.
Made with at 15,000mm waterproofing and 10,000gm breathability rating this jacket will keep you comfortable in any part of the world. A generous 100grams of body insulation, 80grams in the sleeve and 40grams in the hood along with the embossed lining in the body sleeves and hood will help keep you toasty warm.
Key features are the fully seam sealed stitching, pit zips under the arms for spring skiing and the zip off powderskirt for keeping the snow out of your pants and jacket. Inside the jacket you will find a mesh goggle pocket and media pocket for keeping your valuables safe and the handy glove clip can be located in the right pocket. The ever important zip pass pocket is on the left hand sleeve.
For a sweet outfit team this with the Rojo Stretch Jean Pants and you are ready to hit the slopes.
- Recycled polyester plain dye/ yardage and with a 15K/10K rating
- DWR 80/10
- 100gm body insulation, 80gm sleeve insulation and 40gm hood insulation
- Snap closure on storm flap
- Zip off storm hood
- Zip off powder skirt with connector tabs
- Dual access media pocket and internal mesh goggle pocket
- Underarm ventilation
- Brushed tricot chin quard
- Lycra cuff with thumb hole and hand warmer pockets
- Zip pass pocket on sleeve
- Leather trim detail
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.