Quiksilver Porter Mens Pant
The Quiksilver Porter Pant is probably one of the best fitting men’s ski pants on the Australian market. The Quiksilver Porter Mens Pant features 10K Quiksilver DryFlight® technology for better waterproofing, made from recycled Repreve™ traceable, recycled 4-way stretch polyester blend, and finished with a polyester plain weave fabric. With a 10,000mm waterproof rating and 10,000 breathability and durability for serious winter conditions. This pant is full of features, such as the six external pockets, on the hips, back pockets and on the legs for your snowboarding tools. The waist has an inside fleece for extra warmth, inside waist adjustment for a great fit and also butt warmer fleece. The venting is on the inside legs.
The Porter is stylish and well insulated but wait there’s more. The Porter is made from recycled plastic bottles to deliver next level performance with a reduced footprint.
For those extra chilly days, team these up with a LeBent bamboo and wool thermal pant.
- Waterproofing: 10K Quiksilver DryFlight® technology (10,000 mm / 5000g)
- Recycled Fabric: Repreve™ traceable, recycled 4-way stretch polyester (depending on colourway)
- Polyester plain weave fabric [depending on colourway]
- Fit: Regular fit
- Insulation: WarmFlight® ECO x2 technology for low bulk and high warmth insulation (Fill weight: 40g)
- Lining: Taffeta lining and brushed tricot on waist
- Seam taping at critical zones
- Jacket-to-pant adjustment system
- Internal waist adjuster
- Lift pass holder
- Cargo pocket
- Mesh lined venting
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Bought these for my husband and they fit perfectly! They look great and he said that they are super comfy!