Quiksilver Little Mission Kids Jacket
The Quiksilver Little Mission Kids Jacket, available from sizes 2 to 6 for your little skiing or snowboarding man has as many features as a full sized jacket. With 10K DryFlight technology for waterproofing and breathability and critically seam sealed. Also packed with features such as powder skirt which can be tucked away with snap fasteners, removable and adjustable hood and fleecy inside collar to keep little necks warm. There are two hand warmer pockets on the outside and a pass pocket on the sleeve and mesh goggle pocket internally. Quiksilver have incorporated a grow system in the sleeves to promote a few seasons use. This is a very cute little jacket, extra insulated for smaller children and would look very smart teamed up with the Quiksilver Boogie Kids Pants.
- 10K Quiksilver DryFlight® technology (10,000 mm / 5000g)
- Fabric: Polyester plain weave fabric
- Regular fit with grow system
- Insulation: WarmFlight® x3 technology (Fill weight: 200g body, 120g sleeves, 80g hood)
- Lining: Taffeta lining and brushed tricot on collar
- Seam taping at critical zones
- Adjustable hood
- Removable hood
- Fixed powder skirt
- Tuck away powder skirt system with snap fasteners
- Hand-warmer pocket
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.