Pure Snow Copper Pant
To paraphrase the legend himself, Rocky Balboa, life isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. Hopefully it also contains epic snow storms and flurries. It can be a very cold and damp place and I don’t care how tough you are, it will force you to go back inside and keep you there permanently if you let it.
Luckily you can simply pop on a pair of Pure Snow Copper pants and suddenly it doesn't matter how cold it is, you can keep shredding until you are weak at the knees. 45k waterproof and breathable, windproof, insulated and seam sealed, you can take all that mother nature has to offer and keep on keeping on. Pure’s new IFS system keeps the cloths snug but able to move with the motion of your body leaving you free to maneuver the mountain without restraint while all the other gaitor inserts and velcro tighteners keep the garment fitted to the important ‘no snow go’ zones.
Sympatex 45,000mm Waterproof and Breathable
Sizes: S / M / L / XL
- Fully Seam Sealed
- YKK Aquaguard® Zippers, Ykk® Zippers
- NEW IFS
- Fully Adjustable Velcro® Waist
- Grip Tight Snow Gaitor
- Invisible Heat Bonded Scuff Pad
- NEW Connector Pant To Jacket Interface
- Laser-Cut & Bonded Features
- Mesh Venting
- Inside Warm Hand & Back Panel
- Straight Leg Cut
- Reinforced Hook & Eye Closure
- Manufactured using completely recyclable membranes
- Dynamic climate control
- Very thin and high stretch membrane
- Extremely hard-wearing
- Easy care, poreless membrane
- Millions of air pockets trap your body heat for immediate warmth without the bulk, and a permanent water-repellent treatment keeps you warm even in the wettest conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.