Lange RX 120 LV Boot M
The perfect balance of performance and comfort. Designed to deliver the power and precision demanded by the most committed all-mountain skiers, the new RX 120 Low Volume offers a racing pedigree with a more inclusive high-performance fit.
Lange’s new Dual Core shell construction and Dual 3D liner integrate perfectly, ensuring unparalleled foot-wrapping, precision, and power transmission. The new RX specific fit retains Lange's strong heel lock and foot hold with more instant "out-of-the-box" comfort.
- Dual Core Shell - Dual Injection molding uses rigid plastics in areas of power transmission with softer plastics around the lower leg for an ideal hybrid between comfort and performance
- Dual 3D Liner Pro - 100% Thermo liner, 2 types of high density foam promote strong precision and control
- 45mm Strap - Creates a firm cuff closure for maximum power transfer
- Flex Adjustment - Flex can be softened by 6% or 10% points via by removing screws in the rear cuff
- Binding Compatibility - Compatible with all standard alpine bindings under ISO 5355, Grip
- Flex: 120 - Stiff
- Last Width: 97mm
- Liner: Heat Moldable Liner
- Shell: Non Moldable Shell
- All Mountain
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.