Head Advant Edge 105 Ski Boot
Head Advant Edge 105 Ski Boot has a unique shell construction giving you a more precise response and a more efficient skiing experience and most importantly less stress on the legs. The beauty of the Head Advant Edge 105 is how much faster the boot responds in relation to other boots in it's class. The shell of the Advant Edge 105 Skiers extends further up the leg - AdvantEDGE Hi-Top Shell Construction - so creates the opportunity for strong intermediate skiers to get an advantage and push themselves further. In short this boot delivers increased ski response, rebound and power transfer with the minimum of input; great for comfortable, responsive all-day sessioning in all conditions.FEATURES
- Last: C 2100cc
- Form fit shell
- Perfect Fit HD Pro Liner
- Bi Inj. Control Frame
- Duo Flex
- Easy Entry Shell Design and Advantage Hi-Top Shell Construction
- 4 Micro-adjustable alloy buckles, 2 Double Power levers, 1 Supermacro ratchet
- Stiffer/Softer Flex Adjustment
- Head Canting system sole compatible
- Grip walk sole compatible
- A true 105 flex with a quicker response than most 100 flex ski boots.
- 102 mm Last - This measurement refers to the internal width of the shell. 102mm suits mid-wide feet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.