Giro Jackson Mips Helmet
From its aerodynamic airflow to its multi-directional impact protection system, the Jackson™ MIPS® is ready for all your adventures from the park to the backcountry.
The modern profile of the new Jackson helmet utilizes the new Passive Aggressive Venting system, inspired by the aerodynamic airflow of high-end autos. The discreet yet powerful system effectively manages airflow and temperature while in-motion riding, hiking or standing static. The overall look is finished with a slight brim and subtle lines for Seamless Compatibility with Giro goggles. The Jackson MIPS® technology, an ultra-lightweight construction and the dialed In Form 2 Fit system allows you to confidently focus on the terrain ahead. Leave no line untracked in the new ultimate freeride helmet.
- Removable goggle retainer
- Removable earpads
- TPU injected brim
- Shell Type – In-Mould Construction.
- Stack vent™ technology Ventilation type Passive aggressive venting system "-" the discreet exterior vent design and interior channeling combine to create optimal airflow and temperature regulation. This auto-venting technology manages airflow and temperature while in-motion riding, hiking or standing static
- The in form™ 2 fit system is lighter and lower profile than the original, making it even easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on. The updated on-the-fly vertical tuning feature accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap.
- Compatible with aftermarket giro audio systems by outdoor tech
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.