No products in the cart.
Sandbox helmets are designed to keep you looking good and safe while you ski and snowboard. These snowboard helmets come in a range of colours to warn you major style points on the slopes. Sandbox Classic 2.0 Helmets are certified to the highest of standards with an EPS protective foam, upgraded venting, and is audio compatible meaning you can put any type of ear bud or headphone inside the ear muffs which wrap around the head with a neck warmer.
Sandbox is a core snowboard company founded by pro snowboarder and X Games winner Kevin Sansalone in Whistler BC. As a rider driven company Kevin and his team are out on the hill everyday talking to riders to understand what they want. This rider driven experience means both Sandbox and Snowcentral are proud to be able to supply Sandbox Helmets to Brisbane, Queensland and the rest of Australia.
- Signature Brim Helemt
- Vented Low Profile Hard-Core EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) Liner
- Includes: Helmet, Fit Pads, [Re]movable Goggle Clip, Removable Audio Ready Ear Cover/Neck Cozy, Sticker Sheet, & User Manual
- Certification: CE EN1077B
- Hard Core EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) Foam: Designed for high-impact protection
- ABS shell engineered to work with an EPS foam liner
- Low Profile: Designed to have an ultra low profile fit without compromising safety
- Custom Fit: Come with multiple fit pad thicknesses so you have 18 different way sot make your helmet fit perfectly
- Goggle Fit: Compatible with most goggles
- Ear Covers: Offers comfort and warmth when you need it but are also easily removable
- Undercover Venting: Stealth vents which allow air to flow into channels in the liner where heat and moisture is pushed through and exhausted out the rear vents
- Trip Clip: ‘Industry First’ slide on / slide off goggle clip which offers 3 positions so you can work around your goggle strap buckle and adjuster
- Audio Ready: Built-in audio pocket with multiple inserts to fit most headphone styles, big or small