No products in the basket.
The Salomon Cira Skis with Lithium 10 bindings are reliable, responsive and unsurprising making it perfect for beginners and intermediates. These skis are designed to turn reliably and track effortlessly. These skis have a slight rocker, a Control Frame, and a reliable wood core.
- Woodcore / On snow stability and rebound with an extra level of forgiveness and weight savings
- Comfort Frame Medium, Cork Comfortech Toe, progressive Transfer Pad W
- Added cork under the bindings to absorb more vibrations for a better ride
- Tip Protector / Increased ski longevity: to keep skis visually attractive even after intense use
- Carve Rocker / Developed for performance on hard snow; extra short length, low height rocker profile in the tip, provides instant carving sensations, with easy and precise steering. Camber under foot guarantees stability, edge grip and give the ski powerful rebound
- Semi Sandwich / Combination of ABS sidewalls under foot and monocoque construction at the tip and tail, giving smooth ski-to-snow contact of sandwich construction with forgiveness and easy turning of monocoque
- Tail Protectir
- Glossy Finish
- EasyTrak 2
- Control Frame Medium / Unique 3D shape creating specific edge grip zones. Insures the best edge grip possible, while also saving weight and provided smooth turn initiation
- Lithium 10 W Binding Included
- Comfortech Toe / Polyurethane reinforcement in the middle of the ski. Absorbs vibrations and provides added dampening