No products in the cart.
The Raiski Chant R+ jacket has been designed to be the perfect ski or snowboard jacket. It has a waterproof rating of 10,000mm, a breathability rating of 10,000gm with fully taped seams. The jacket has some excellent featuring a detachable and adjustable hood and detachable faux fur. It also has ample pockets to hold your goodies with a net pocket with glass wiper for your goggles.
Featuring the brand new DryMaxX® technology it is the perfect choice for outdoor and winter sports as well as travelling to extreme winter climates all over the world. With a lovely 120g/100g of Polyamide insulation you are sure to be warm and toasty whatever the weather.
This jacket is packed with features, like zippered ventilation holes in sleeves to keep the air circulating while you are having fun on the slopes. Loads of pockets to keep your valuables close and adjustable hem and cuffs.
- Material: DrymaxX ® All Weather Stretch
- Waterproof: 10,000mm
- Breathability: 10,000 gm
- Material Composition: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 120g body/100g sleeves
- Lining: Polyamide
- Taped Seams
- Detachable hood with adjustable height
- Zippered, sleeveless lower pockets
- Conveniently open and close, zippered ventilation holes in sleeves
- Stylishly fitted, zip fly pocket on the sleeve
- Zippered inner pocket, the so-called hooded pocket for valuables
- Net pocket with detachable glass wiper
- Adjustable hem and cuffs