No products in the cart.
A fully technical warm jacket for children size 2 to 6/7. This jacket has a 10,000mm waterproof rating, breathable and critically seam sealed.
The insulation is Quiksilver’s Warmflight and there is 200gm in the body. The hood is detachable with three external pockets plus a pass pocket on the sleeve.
The collar is fleece lined for warmth and this garment comes with the Quiksilver Grow System to get a little extra wear. This garment also includes a fully operational snow cuff.
This is a beautiful well made warm jacket for young children, we recommend this garment be teamed up with Quiksilver Boogie Pants.
- Waterproofing: 10K Quiksilver DryFlight® technology
- 10,000gm Breathable
- Fabric: polyester Oxford weave
- Fit: regular
- Insulation: Warmflight® (Fill weight: 200g body, 120g sleeves, 80g hood)
- Lining: taffeta
- Features: mitt keeper system
- Seams: critically taped seams
- Hood: kid-friendly secure removable hood
- Removable faux-fur
- Technology: adjustable grow system inside sleeves and legs