No products in the cart.
Pure Snow Ruapehu Womens Pant
The Pure Snow Ruapehu Womens pant core are a highly technical pant which achieve performance values which are well above the levels required by the standard and therefore provides excellent protection and comfort for the wearer.
• Manufactured using completely recyclable membranes
• Dynamic climate control
• Very thin and high stretch membrane
• Extremely hard-wearing
• Easy care, poreless membrane
Millions of air pockets trap your body heat for immediate warmth without the bulk, and a permanent water-repellent treatment keeps you warm even in the wettest conditions.
New IFS (New Internal Fit System) provides the ability for the inside of the garment to move freely with the body and work with the mechanical stretch outer shell to allow for optimum comfort and performance. Internal poly stretch panels provide additional insulation and warmth to strategic areas of the body protecting muscular flexibility and skeletal performance all components of the IFS are true to our recycle philosophy – constructed from recycled products and recyclable at the end of the garment life.
Recco® – Avalanche Rescue System for added safety. The Recco® reflectors are sewn directly into the garment so you’ll always have them with you and you never have to change any batteries. The reflector is maintenance free and has a virtually unlimited lifespan.
- Waterproof rating 45,000mm and Breathability rating 45,000gm
- NEW Spring Snap on Waistband,
- Fully Seam Sealed
- YKK Zippers
- Fully Adjustable Waist Velcro
- Belt Loops
- Jacket to Pant Connectomatic Interface
- NEW Spring Snaps
- Recco® – Avalanche Rescue System.45
- Grip Tight Snow Gaitor
- Inside Leg Venting
- Logo Embossed Lining
- New Internal Fit System – ramped-up wicking, breathability & stretch lining,
- Warm back panel.
|Dimensions||0.00 × 0.00 × 0.00 cm|