No products in the cart.
Pure Snow Kirkwood Pant M 16
The Pure Snow Kirkwood Pant M 16 is a waterproof ski pants and one of the lightest men’s ski pants of similar spec. These pants are a premium pant providing optimum breathability and waterproofing rated at the top 45k/45k ensuring you stay warm and comfortable on the slopes. These pants feature grip tight snow gaiters to keep the snow out by providing a seal around your boots. Furthermore, an invisible heat bonded scuff guard around the ankle area acts as protection from fraying due to all the movement of fabric with snow boots and skis.
There is a secure pant to jacket connector interface which locks pant and jacket together therefore you don’t need to worry about snow getting inside your pants and jacket. This pant also offers a reinforced snap, hook & eye closure and concealed zip fly. In addition, inner back panels and trusted YKK® waterproof zips maximise warmth and protection against the elements.
- SympaTex® 2 PLY Mechanical Stretch
- 45K, 100% Windproof & Optimum Breathability
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco 60g
- Fully Seam Sealed
- Ykk Aquaguard® Zippers, Ykk® Zippers
- Fully Adjustable Velcro® Waist
- Grip Tight Snow Gaitor
- Invisible Heat Bonded Scuff Pad
- Connector Pant To Jacket (Telluride, Niseko and Kilimanjaro) Interface
- Laser-Cut & Bonded Features
- Mesh Venting
- Inside Warm Hand & Back Panel
- Straight Leg Cut
- Reinforced Hook & Eye Closure
|Dimensions||0.00 × 0.00 × 0.00 cm|