No products in the cart.
The Marmot Big Sky jacket for girls is made with the same high quality material as the adult outerwear, which means that the jacket is waterproof, breathable and insulated to protect her from the elements. The jacket has bold patterns and bright patterns so you can easily distinguish her from the crowd and features 2-layer Marmot’s MemBrain fabric and Thermal R insulation that provides excellent performance.
An integrated powder skirt and adjustable cuffs seal out snow, so she doesn’t end up with soggy mid layers halfway through the day. A variety of pockets, including a ski pass pocket on the arm and a mesh goggle pocket, help keep her gear where it needs to be for a full day on the slopes.
- Marmot MemBrain® Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- Seam Taped 2-layer Construction
- Thermal R 100 gram insulation in body
- 80 gram insulation in sleeves
- Removable Snap Off Hood
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Ski Pass Sleeve Pocket
- Powder Skirt
- Internal Mesh Goggle Pocket
- Brushed Tricot Collar and Shoulder Lining
- Velcro® Closure Adjustable Cuffs
- Drop Tail Hem For Increased Coverage