No products in the basket.
The Flux PR snowboard binding is the budget binding of the Flux line. It comes at a great price without sacrificing performance. It offers top shelf comfort at a price that almost seems to good to be true. The soft flex and comfy straps provide a forgiving ride for weekend warriors and new rippers, so it’s a perfect binding for that first setup.
- Stiffness: 3/5
- Lightness: 2/5
- F-Tech Asym Hightback: A soft outer flex and firmer inside flex for added response.
- Super Tough Nylon Highback: Medium Stiffness
- Simple Base: The basic instinct.
- Performance Blend Baseplate: A nylon and fiberglass mix for all-around performance.
- Sky Cushion: Toe and heel cushions absorb shock with EVA material and strategically placed air pockets.
- Adjustable Toe Cushion: Change to fit foot size to avoid the loss of leverage.
- F-Tech 3D Fit Strap: A three dimensional shape that eliminates pressure points.
- Alpha Ratchet Buckles: Lightweight with increased leaver angles for frozen finger friendliness.
- FTM Naked: The original, first-ever Toe Mask Strap, provides solid hold without pressure points.
Black, Navy, Pink, Red
|Snowboard Binding Sizes||
Small, Medium, Large