No products in the cart.
Dakine Sequoia Mitt
The Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable inserts keep your hands dry on winter outings, and toasty warm on the inside and the exterior has a Durable Water Repellent treatment for added protection. The removable 4-way stretch liner gloves allow you to fiddle with bindings and zippers without exposing your bare hands to the cold and doubles up as a travel glove and glove to wear at night when heading out dinner for a few drinkies.
Maximum grip on your ski poles or carrying your board with the RubberTec PVC palms, exterior zippered pockets are sized to hold small essentials or hand warmer packets (sold separately in store) for EXTRA warmth. Cinch the gauntlets with a simple pull on the shockcord, soft panels on the thumbs give you a gentle place to wipe your snotty cold nose! And last but not least a goggle squeegee – like windscreen wipers for your goggles!
- Gore Tex® Waterproof / Breathable + Warm Insert
- High loft synthetic insulation (170/350g)
- 150g Tricot Lining
- RubberTec Palm
- Nylon / Poly with DWT treatment Shell Fabric
- Removable storm liner glove; Touch screen compatible (280g fleece stretch)
- External water resistant zippered stash / heat pack pocket
- One hand cinch gauntlet
- Simple pull shockcord cuff closure
- Nose wipe thumb panels
- Goggle squeegee
S – 6.5, M – 7.5, L – 8.5