No products in the cart.
The brilliant Billabong Soffya jacket is a street/backcountry inspired piece. Odd combination you might think but it really works! Made with a heavy synthetic down, slimmed down and quilted. Switch it up by adding or removing the fur band around the hood for extra style. With a 10K breathability and a 10K waterproof rating you will be safe from the elements in this jacket. With plenty of zippered pockets to store the essentials; lift pass, goggles, phones and hand warmers. A removable powder skirt, 2 way adjustable hood and a tailored fit, this jacket can take you from the park to the party. The Soffya is the ultimate all rounder jacket, with an added Diamond panel added to allow for more mobility without the adding of excess fabric that’s prone to bunching.
- Ultra warm, quilted jacket.
- Fabric: 2L Light Ripstop.
- 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable.
- Insulation: mapped synthetic down.
- Lining: taffeta.
- Critically taped seams.
- Removable waist gaiter.
- Thumbhole lycra wrist gaiters.
- 2-way adjustable hood.
- Power stretch mesh lined armpit venting.
- Diamond Panel: An engineered cut that offers up maximum freedom of movement without adding excess fabric or weight, the Diamond Panel at the underarm provides unrestricted mobility and comfort.
- Zippered hand warmer pockets.
- Zippered sleeve pass pocket.
- Zippered internal media pocket.
- Power stretch mesh goggle pocket.
- Weather Resistance Performance Scale: Performance.
- Heat Scale: Heavy weight.
- Tailored Fit: a slimmed-down silhouette without restricting your ride.