No products in the cart.
Billabong Expedition Mens Jacket
Premium performance and weather resistance for the snow or street the Billabong Expedition Mens Jacket is a high 15K waterproofing/ breathability.
First of all with movement and ease in mind this jacket has been constructed with the Recycler series stretch fabric for premium outerwear with an eco-minded conscience for an unrestricted ride.
As well as being eco-minded, this jacket is also rider-minded with a lot of added features. Such as a fully adjustable hood with front and back cinching, built in visor and rise up collar for superior weather protection.
Furthermore you’ll find fully taped seams, mesh lines underarm ventings, waterproof front zipper and a stretch waterproof powder skirt.
Also with many more features noted below.
- Mens snow jacket.
- Fabric: 2L Recycled Stretch Ottoman
- Insulation: Polyfill 60G
- Waterproofing: 15k
- Lining: Premium printed taffeta.
- Fully taped seams.
- Fully adjustable hood with front & back cinching.
- Built-in visor and rise up collar for superior weather protection.
- Mesh lined underarm ventings.
- Diamond panel.
- Waterproof front zipper.
- Stretch waterproof powder skirt.
- Jacket-to-pant connection.
- Lycra wrist gaiters.
- Hand warmer pockets.
- Oversized chest pocket.
- Bonded sleeve pass pocket.
- Goggle mesh pocket.
- Internal media pocket.
- Key clip and goggle wipe.
- Hidden hem cinch.
- Regular Fit: our new engineered pattern provides unrestricted mobility with a fitted silhouette. Standard length for on-snow performance and to wear every day.
|Dimensions||0.00 × 0.00 × 0.00 cm|